How to Instal Google Camera in Mi A1 without Root
Mi A1 has Dual camera and you think you A1’s camera is not performing that good then you should go for GCam i.e. Google Camera which can provide you a good result.
We have divide the whole process in 3 easy step!
- First, you need to download a Link Given Below and don’t change
After downloading this file. Open the downloaded folder and run
- Step Second, Now Click Instal Driver option.
after clicking install drivers. you will Get pop up of driver version select updated one.
After that, you will land on blue Screen command box. Here you have to type Y in the following question you have been asked. As shown in Pic.
Now after that you have to click next on installer as shown in below
After installing Drivers, you need to move on Mi A1 handset.
The thirdstep, You need to remove all type of lock-in your phone whether its a pattern or fingerprint scanner. After that move to about Phone and Press, 7 times Build number to unlock Developer option and go One step back. Go to Developer option there and unlock OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging.
- Command you need to type in Command box
- After that type
- You will get USB debugging permission request on your Phone to accept it.
- Again Type The third devices to check that phone is connected to the computer.
- Open Tool and click the camera icon to install it.
- Press okay for Debugging request if you see it again and leave your phone and don’t press any button. The phone will go to Fast boot for two to one time.
- Don’t touch anything until your phone get rebooted for Two Times. after that, you can see Google Camera.
How to Instal Google Camera in Mi A1 without Root, Easily